- Is the room rental rate separate from the food?
- What does the room rental price include?
- May we bring in our own caterer?
- Does Classique cater outside the Convention Center?
- What do your prices include?
- Can we bring in our own wine and chamapagne?
- Can you provide complete bar service?
- Can you provide me with any references?
Yes, banquet facilities at the Sacramento Convention Center are secured through the Convention Center Booking Offices. Catering service is provided by Classique Catering.
Your room rental price at the Sacramento Convention Center includes the banquet room, tables, chairs, risers, set up, break down and clean up.
No, Classique Catering is the exclusive food service provider at the Sacramento Convention Center.
Yes, Classique Catering/Classique Events is happy to provide service at any location of your choice in the greater Sacramento Area.
Classique Catering ‘per person’ prices include: food, white linen and all necessary serviceware.
Yes. Corkage fees will apply to all client provided beverages brought into the Sacramento Convention Center.
Yes. Classique Catering can provide you with a full range of bar and beverage service options.
Yes! Classique Catering has been voted “Best Caterer” for eleven years in a row by the readers of Sacramento Magazine – we are happy to provide you with a list of our satisfied customers!